Thursday 12 May 2016

Cross Country

Today the kauri team had cross country.
The years 7/8's went first and I was very nervous as the year 7/8's had to run 3 KM.
It was very hard but I tried my best and completed it, I got 10th place. I felt really happy once I got to the finish line because honestly I was so puffed but I felt ever so happy I competed it and did my best.
It also enjoyed watching all the other races because It was just as hard for them as it was for me!

Care value/ Learner quality
The care value I used was Respect as I tried my best to be resilient and never give up. even when I felt really tired.

Leadership quality:
I showed leadership by going with everything as I wasn't really looking forward to cross country but i did it and I'm very happy I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment